A86: Re: Re: Updating ROM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Re: Updating ROM

That'd be cool, but I can't see a use for more than 512k or so on a z80
calc.  If they do make an 86+, I'd hope they totally redo asm support and
allow you to have at least 48k of ram (without problems).  They could make
$4000-$ffff totally free ram and execute asm programs at $4000, which would
still easily allow backwards compatibility for almost all 86 programs (using
an emulator, either in the rom or in a shell).