A86: Re: Re: Re: Re: WinBG grayscale converter

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Re: Re: Re: WinBG grayscale converter

I finally managed to write a RLE compressor in Pascal.
I read the description in the header of Pic2Rle and
implemented the Algorithm without even looking at the
code :)

It took a while though, studying computer science tends
to take all the fun out of programming on your own. You
have to do it 5 days a week anyway.

Is it ok if i use your RLE decompressor, David ?

/Thomas