A86: Re: Re: Re: WinBG grayscale converter

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Re: Re: WinBG grayscale converter

The source to Pic2RLE is in C, it'd be easy to convert to Pascal (I could do
it if you want).  RLE compression is nice, because it works fairly well and
the decompressor is very small and fast (enough for real-time use, even).
Clem and I were working on a version using bits (similiar to ZCP, but more
versatile), so if we get a good enough one working we'll release it.