Re: A86: browsing files...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: browsing files...

Remember that the link port sends a certain byte for the opening byte to
tell the ti86 what type of information it is being sent...  If you are
talking about downloading ti83 programs from the internet and storing
them on you calculator then you would also need a computer program that
would change the first byte...

I have some documentation of the different bytes somewhere and I'll see
if I can dig it up tommorow (right now I need sleep).....

Later,
Chris

On Thu, 6 May 1999 21:03:44 -0500 "David Phillips" <david@acz.org>
writes:

>Your computer does it, right?  Then you can do it in asm on the calc.
>If
>you do it right, the other calc won't know the difference.
>
>> oops.  sorry guys.  i was thinking alone the lines of ti-basic.  but
>is it
>> possible in either language?

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]