Re: A86: Clear Screen

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Clear Screen

warhorse@bellatlantic.net writes:

> I ended my ASM program with
>  call _clrLCD
>  call _homeup
>  ret
>  but if I turn the calc off then on, it displays everything again. I

that's because _clrLCD only clears the screen, not the text shadow.  all you
need is this one line to fix it:
	jp _clrWindow

_clrWindow clears the screen, the text shadown, and moves the cursor to the
upper right location.  by jumping there, you take advantage of the ret at the
end of that subroutine to end your program.

_clrWindow equ $4a86