Re: A86: Second & Alpha

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Second & Alpha

In a message dated 3/28/99 11:01:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ziggy2282@juno.com writes:

> So, if alpha and second have no equates, how can I do a get key for them
>  or test to see if they were pressed?  cuz, the GET_KEY routine isn't
>  documented in my include.  Also, how do I use the character equates  to
>  display weird ascii symbols in my programs?

GET_KEY is defined not in ti86asm.inc but rather in asm86.h
to display a character, do this:
	ld a,LsqUp				;whatever char you want
	call _putc				;display the char whose code is in a

not that the ti-86 is not exactly ascii: there are distinct differences in the
non alpha-numeric characters.