A86: Re: BASIC & inverts! HELP!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: BASIC & inverts! HELP!

To call an asm program from a basic program, use the Asm( command, like
normal.  You could make the command into an ASAP token (like Stat/Financial
add-ons or the basic enhancement pack Keith Batten made), but would be much
more work than needed for this.

All you need is a little program to invert the inverse text flag:

 ld hl,$c3ea
 ld a,8
 xor (hl)
 ld (hl),a

Every time this is run, it will switch text printing between regular and
inverted.  (of course, this program's more fun:
3E0121EEC3AE773E4021FDC3AE77C9 :)