Re: A86: _randint

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: _randint

In a message dated 03/22/99 5:55:47 PM, Carton7066@aol.com writes:

>this is probably only for mr. milheron - i can't seem to download 86asm1.zip
>right.  when i do, i get an error message when i try to extract it.  i've
>tried winzip, pkunzip, pcdezip, and unzip 5.12.  none of them work.  what
>format is this, or did it just mess up?
>
>teague costas

I was not able to download the file either, but I was thinking that it may be
because of my crappy Mac, But zip files usually work anyways... then i tried
d/ling the zip file from the ticalc.org mailing list archives but it was in
.bin format and im not sure what to do with that. so, well, how come this zip
file is screwed up, and could you post it again, or maybe update the file in
some archives somewhere? would TI let like ACZ to put up the new include files
onto their page or something...? =P

--Jason K.