No Subject

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

No Subject

hey, i need some help.
im working on a program, and it has a value stored in hl, that i need to git to b, so i can use a djnz loop.
thing is, the way im doing it, it gits stuck in an infinate loop, and i hafta pull my batteries.
i need some help.  ive attached my source.

Heres an example of how the program should flow:
user presses f1, for the roll.
program jumps to "roll" label.
it calls an input routine, which stores the number of dice to roll in hl.
the program copies <tries at this stage> the value of hl to b.
sets the value of op3 to 0.
it jumps to "Random".
Random draws a number between 1 & 6.
it copies the value of op3 (which is the total amount rolled) to op2.
adds op1 & op2, and saves that to op3.
decreases b by one.
and loops back to random.
when done, it goes to "roll2", displays the total, and jumps to the main menu loop.