Re: A86: Re: A question about the list and the contest.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: A question about the list and the contest.

In a message dated 3/10/99 5:33:54 PM Eastern Standard Time, david@acz.org
writes:

<< ticalc.org doesn't, but you never know about anyone on the list.  At
 current, we have 169 people on the list, making us the biggest asm list!
 Only 20-30 people post regularly, so you can only guess about the others.
 One or more of them may be selling your addresses, but I doubt it.  Not to
 start another AOL war, but AOL does have a reputation for getting more spam
 than any other service.  You might try getting a second account somewhere
 else and see if the spam is a problem. >>

just make a hotmail email address.  its easy, free, and you can filter any
spam you get so it automatically puts it in the garbage.