Re: A86: List / Challenge idea (was dismissal)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: List / Challenge idea (was dismissal)

Personally I wasn't thinking of making anything useful...  Anyway, I
meant the 1k thing to be including pictures, interrupts and whatever you
need, which on second though is a little too small.  Maybe we should up
it to 40k for a full-blown demo.