A86: Something interesting...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Something interesting...

I got bored and wrote this little effect program.  It's kind of cool and I'm
surprised at how little code it took.  I originally had the dark layer
shifting right and light layer left, along with the dark layer shifting up
and the light layer shifting down, and various combo's like that, but I
finally tried this and it looks cool.  Kind of nifty, because some scrolls
in, some out, and the columns are aligned.  I'm interested in any special
effect programs like this.  I'd like to see more graphics demo's on the 86,
like on the PC.  Hmm...

Btw, it runs REALLY fast if you take out the HALT loop.  I added that so you
could see what it was doing and wouldn't just be a blur.  Too bad the
checkboard squares are aligned...this looked cooler with my orignal picture.

--
David Phillips <david@acz.org>
http://www.acz.org/

Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: application/x-zip-compressed; name="cool.zip"