A86: Re: SD: Dismissal from ticalc.org - Why did it happen?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: SD: Dismissal from ticalc.org - Why did it happen?

Looking at the archives, I can already see signs of trouble.  Multiple
programs have already been re-submitted 2 or even 3 times!  Personally I would
like to start a ban type thing against ticalc.org.  Of course not asking Bryan
to come back, but more of a statement that you can't treat members of the TI
community so unfairly.  We should encourage Bryan to start a new site to
replace ticalc.org.  ticalc.org needs to remember that without people to visit
their site - it's not anything worth while.  And without Bryan it's not going
to atract nearly as much people as it did.  I would also like to encourage all
programers to not submit their programs to ticalc.org.  Submit them to
Dimension TI or TI-Files instead.
Jeffrey Malone
<ieatlint@home.com>