Re: A86: ti-85 emulation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: ti-85 emulation

>What do you mean you can't predefine anything?  Use #define...

I see what you mean. When I said predefine, I was talking about like the
-d (I think) command on tasm, which adds defines. Very useful when
compiling stuff like vertigo (tasm -d:TI83; tasm -d:TI86; etc.)  I guess
you could just have a define at the top and change it as needed.

>The current version did have some bugs, I believe, but in the version
>I have
>(3.0 beta 2), those bugs are fixed.  It WILL compile Vertigo, so I'm
>sure it
>will compile anything you can throw at it :)

Any clue as to when it will be released to the public?

>>Hey, it looks cool!
>But can you understand it?  =)

Not easily, but you have to admit, it looks very complex and neato.

--James

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]