From: David Phillips <david@acz.org>
To: assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org <assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org>
Date: Monday, March 01, 1999 12:17 AM
Subject: A86: Re: help

Alright, I just figured out the big conspiracy with the rom dumping programs.  Many, many, many people have emailed me about how to use the program, and I assumed that they had not read the readme.  There is no readme!  For some reason, none was included in the version at ticalc.org.  I have attached the readme file that was included with other versions (I have so many versions of everything it's impossible to know what's what).

But that file is not the one that I remembered reading.  I knew there was another file.  After searching my whole hard drive and looking through many zips, I still could not find the file that told the sizes or included the program for DOS.  I finally found it at ticalc.org.  I'll probably post this on 86 Central tomorrow, as everyone asks me this.  Anyway, if you're looking to dump roms, here's the software you want to get...

http://www.ticalc.org/pub/dos/link/romdump2.zip