Re: A86: ti-85 emulation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: ti-85 emulation

>TASM?  I've only used that once.  Assembly Studio 86 is the way to go,
>imho.

Yes, but you can't predefine anything, so the #ifdef and #ifndef command
macros are useless.

>It will also support the 85, or even 82 or 83 if you write an output
>plugin
>for it (and since he included the source to the .86p plugin, it would
>take
>30 secs to compile one).

Really? I didn't realize that. That would be VERY nice. Would make all
calculator programming much easier.

 Though I've never tried, Assembly Studio 86
>should
>support ANY processor that TASM does, because it uses the TASM .tab
>files.
>So theoretically you could compile 6502 code with Assembly Studio
>86...

Okay, but why? The only other useful instruction set for it to support
would be the M68k. Whose gonna compile NES roms with a calculator
assembler, anyway (I think that is what it is)

>If you are making different versions, I would suggest using different
>files,
>unless you want your code to look like the Vertigo source...  :)

Hey, it looks cool!

--James
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]