Re: A86: Interrupts

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Interrupts

The earliest you can turn them on in my experience is immediately
following the first write to port 3 (if you're writing your own routine
and not using jp $0038 or whatever).  Because of the way ei works, this
means you can put it before the out command...  There was one problem
with doing this though, the calc does not turn on properly if turned off
w/in the program.  Other than that I didn't see any difference.

-Aaron Curtis