A86: Need 86 romcall for the 83

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Need 86 romcall for the 83

Is there any one here that programs for the 83 and the 86, or just someone
who might know of the 83 equivalent of the 86 romcall "_CXCURAPP"? Ive heard
that romcall on the 86 will tell if the calc is currently on the homescreen
or not.  I need to know that for an Interrupt im writing on the 83.
Unfortuanetly I know that romcalls cant be made in Interrupts without
manually switching the rompages. I dont think that is as easy, or as widely
known on the 83, as compared to the 86.  If that will not be possible for me,
does anybody know of certain system flags that notify if the calc is
currently in an ASM program, a Basic program, or the Basic Editor?  I want to
check those flags and have my interrupt not run in those states. I know that
the flag offsets of the IY register on the 86 are pretty similar to the 83,
so maybe someone on the 86 list can help me out there. Thanks to anybody who
responds... =)

Jason_K