Re: A86: Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 16:13:27 PDT

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 16:13:27 PDT

I'm sure he was talking about writeback, but I'll post the code for TSR
anyway :)

There seems to be a strange bug where it echos the last character printed
all over the screen at random, but I can't figure it out now.  After staring
at code for the last 15 hours, I need some sleep maybe...

> do you mean save it so next time you run the prog it is the inputted name.
> or do you want it to constantly be displayed on the screen??
> like a TSR so you know who's calc it is?

nametsr.asm