Re: [OT] Re: A86: C compiler

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: [OT] Re: A86: C compiler

I think we talked about these way back when someone suggested a C++ compiler
for the 86.  What are they and how are they different from Small C?
Anybody?  Oh, yes, and a matter of curiosity - aren't those compilers
designed to work generically with the z80?  How is it, then, that we can use
them to do things with the 86's video, etc?