From: J D <starkruzr@hotmail.com>
To: <assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org>
Sent: Friday, June 11, 1999 2:13 PM
Subject: Re: A86: [OT]Game Gear and playstation development

> About the Game Gear, I doubt it, but your Playstation idea is a fantastic
> one, IMHO.  After all, we have an emulator for the Mac now, and I'm sure a
> PC one isn't too far away....Sony, get on the ball!  Release a Playstation
> SDK!  ;-)
>

> >From: McBorder@aol.com
> >To: assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org
> >Subject: A86: [OT]Game Gear and playstation development
> >Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 15:26:16 EDT
> >

> >i know that the game gear or the playstation dont use a z80 but some one
> >might know a little about them
> >
> >does any one know if it is possible to develop games for the game gear
> >(Sega's color handheld system) or playstation.
> >where can i find info of the hardware they use and a compiler, if one is
> >avaiable.
> >would it be possible to develop a C/C++ assembler for the playstation
now
> >that you can burn your own games
> >
> >thanks
> > matt c
> > http://junkworld.cjb.net

Don't mind me, just making an ass of myself once again...

--Parasyte

Creator of alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg's IRC channel, #agffr
on irc.liquidnet.org

See the AGFFR website:
http://www.jps.net/jmg1/

Remove -DONTSENDSTUPIDSTUFF-
to email me.

Quote of the whenever, presented by the local high school:
--given there's no school, there will be no quotes. sorry.

"When 900 years old you reach,       | ICQ#
Get as many chicks, you will not."   | 24280209
-10 things Yoda wouldn't say         |

-----BEGIN FF CODEBLOCK-----

[G](B)1(#)1,2,3,4b,5,6b,7b,Mb,T(F)7(C)Ae,Cd,Sb(V)Kf(O)+++(D)?(R)-
[P](A)=(H)+(W)=(G)M(E)gBr(T)dBk(L)= (P)CA (R)Cd

------END FF CODEBLOCK------
http://www.fortunecity.com/underworld/finalfantasy/363/auto_ffcode.html

http://www.geekcode.com

--THE CHEATER'S FRONT--
This Copy'n'Paste text symbolizes that the person who Copies and Pastes
it into their sig is a proud member of THE CHEATER'S FRONT, people who
are not ashamed to admit that they cheat the #%!@# out of games...pretty
much the exact opposite, in fact.  We're PROUD to say that when there's
no hope in sight, when you run out of ammo, and when that boss seems
impossibly hard, there's only one solution...TO CHEAT!!
--THE CHEATER'S FRONT--