A86: Re: Re: Sprite size

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Re: Sprite size

I agree, and it will be much easier to program if you put such a
limit to the maximum size of the sprites. I was myself thinking
of appending the sprites that you create to a "sprite collection"
so that you could have a sequence of sprites in one file.

I can't promise to implement all the features you mentioned,
but it has given me something to think about, and you never
know :)

/Thomas