Re: A86: Sprite size

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Sprite size

The converter itself handles images up  to 128x64
it simply takes a bitmap and converts it to 3 or 2
bit grayscale.

The sprite editor will be used to create a grayscale
directly by hand. If you are to see what you
are doing at a desktop resolution of 1024x768 you
would have to magnify the drawing area about 4 - 8
times. An image at 128x64 would have to be
magnified to at least 512x256.

If you want to create something by hand as large as
128x64 then you would be better of using a graphics
program such as PhotoShop or Corel Draw to create
the source image and then simply convert it with WinBG.

I would post a screenshot of the prog but i don't know
if a 24k post to the list would be appreciated :)

/Thomas