A86: grayscale demo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: grayscale demo

This is a demo I made to test a new method of doing grayscale I made
up...  Basically what it does is vary the contrast between the different
planes instead of showing them at different ratios.  What I'm not sure
of though, is how it will respond to different levels of battery power.
Currently I'm on level 4 contrast and it looks good imo, so I need some
people to test it on different levels.  I didn't feel like posting the
source, so if anyone wants it let me know.

-Aaron Curtis
Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: application/x-unknown-content-type-TI86.Program; name="level4gs.86p"