A86: Re: More GrayScale Sprite Problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: More GrayScale Sprite Problem

Hmm, I know the routines work.  You sure your grayscale handler is switching
between the two planes that the sprite routine is drawing to?  I recommend
moving the stack to $f700 ($f700-$f7ff), and using $f800 and $fc00 for your
dark and light grayscale layers, respectively.  Just remember to move the
stack back to $fb00 ($fb00-$fbff) when you're done :)