Re: A86: Clem's TextView released!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Clem's TextView released!

I think this program is quite powerful. If there ever was a sort of
internet for calcs (that was a bit easiser to setup), this could be the
start for a markup language for it. There could be a way to add sprites, if
it's really necessary, just something like '#S053E02E434A224F1' (that's a
sprite in hex, if u can't tell). I don't know if anyone really cares, but I
felt I might as well express this to ppl who could do something about it.

Dave