A86: OT: Win.ini

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: OT: Win.ini

Hello,

I have an off topic question that I need some help with.  I have noticed
that several of my windows programs are not recognizing my registered
fonts so I did a little research.  I looked in my win.ini file and found
that the [fonts] section was completely blank.  I figured this is most
likely the problem.  Some of my software (mainly 3rd party) recognizes
the fonts. however most windows programs do not.  Could someone please
copy and paste the fonts section of their win.ini file and send it to me
at v8r@juno.com.

It would be most appreciated?

Thanks for your help,

P.S:  Does anyone know of a program that would allow two people to play
multiplayer ti games over a modem or internet connection.  It wouldn't be
that hard to program?

Thanks again,

Chris