Subject: A86: Is there a FAQ for this list?
Author:  <assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org> at Internet
Date:    07/21/1999 2:54 PM

I'd like to get started in programming asm for my TI-CALC.
I want to do small,highly functional, programs to use with
my CBL. I've already built the cable, but that was a while
back. I think I need some include files or something.
How do you get started with it?

Sorry,I know it's a general ? that could be answered by
some serious surfing, but I formatted my drive and lost all
the links.

Regards,
Rafael

P.S. Any GIS programmers out there?