Re: A86: simple code I can't figure out

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: simple code I can't figure out

the rom does use that exact code (at 0229 in rom 1.2) but there's no page
d equiv.  it's used by the routine that scans the entire keyboard (01ee)
and returns a single code in a.  that routine is in turn used by _kbdScan
which also debounces it and stores the code and appropriate flags.  i
wouldn't be surprised if all of this code stayed at the same place across
rom versions, but you'd have to check to be sure.

-josh