Re: A86: accessing video mem and strings during an interupt

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

 ComAsYuAre@aol.com writes:

>  this ret is the problem, though this whole routine is quite inefficient.
>  assuming the point of this is a delay, here's a working version:

no i use the counter so it only draw the pic after every 100 interrupts
if the counter is 100 then it draws it and resets the counter to zero
if  not it increases the counter
and thanks for remindinmg me about the 2 byte header in strings
i forget about that and the 4 byte asm prog header
thanks matt c