Re: A86: tutorials / compiler for C++ ?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: tutorials / compiler for C++ ?

I'd recommend against that.  Visual C++ is very difficult to learn (at least
for me).  It's nothing like regular C++.  Same with the Borland compiler.
You're much better off learning to program C in DOS first, then moving on to
Windows.  IMHO, an IDE gets in the way when programming C.  However, there
is a Borland-like IDE (RHIDE) for DJGPP.