Re: A86: Re: basic programs and stuff

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: basic programs and stuff

_tokenize takes input from the edit buffer, i think.

but what you're looking for is _COMPILE equ $51e5
_COMPILE takes the program (or equation) name in op1 (and address in bde,
so rst $10 first)
it copies the var name to op3 (and back) and modifies all registers
also, this will call a memory error if there's not enough space.

-josh