Re: A86: Variables

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Variables

equations are stored in tokenized form, very similar to basic programs.
there should be a length word and then some crud that you need a list of
tokens to figure out

reals are stored the same as in the op registers:
 1 byte:  sign/flags, bit 7 is sign
 1 word:  exponent+$fc00 (that's what, -1024?)
 7 bytes: digits in bcd
pi = $00,$00,$fc,$31,$41,$59,$26,$53,$58,$98

for complex numbers, bit 1 is set in the flag byte and there's 10 more
bytes with the same format.

-josh