Re: A86: Off functions, integer, random numbers, input

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Off functions, integer, random numbers, input

you can usually ignore the graph stuff, but there are some flags.
iy+$04  grfdbflags
  0     grfdot
  1     grfsimul
  2     grfgrid
  3     grfpolar
  4     grfnocoord
  5     grfnoaxis
  6     grflabel

_INTOP1 will remove the fractional part of a number in op1
_randint will get a random integer between op1 and op2 into op1
_RANDOM will get a random number between 0 and 1 into op1

to input a number (using the large font):
	xor a
	ld (_ioPrompt),a
	ld a,$0d
	ld (_ASAP_IND),a
	call _exec_pg3
if you want a prompt, copy an asciiz string to _ioPrompt instead of 0
the number will be in op1

-josh

On Fri, 29 Jan 1999 17:02:04 EST Jeanne9005@aol.com writes:

>How do I turn off the Axes, Functions and Plots off?  Also, how do I
>get just
>the integer part of a number? How do I get a randnumber? I know about
>_randnum, but where does it put the number? In a?  Also, I need a User
>Input
>for a number.  If you can help with any of this, reply to me at
>Jeanne9005@aol.com or GSolsberry@hotmail.com.  Thanks for your help.
>
>Glen

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]