A86: Variables

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Variables

I'll ask again, only with a slightly different wording this time:

I need to know how the equation variables are stored in memory.  I
can
get it so that HL is a pointer to the start of the variable in
memory,
but I can't figure out HOW it's stored in memory.  Same for the reals
variables. I can get the pointer to the start of the var, but I can't
figure out how the heck the thing is laid out in memory (where in the
17
bytes is the actual data that I would want to read?)

--James

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]