Re: A86: ASM Clear-Up

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: ASM Clear-Up

>From: "David Phillips" <david@acz.org>
>To: <assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org>
>Subject: Re: A86: ASM Clear-Up
>Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 13:46:53 -0600
>

>Though on the subject of base conversion, I think TI did a really _bad_
job
>of base conversion on the calculator.  It is very difficult to use.
Having
>to type in a hex number from one menu, change to another to add the hex
>identifyer, then back to another menu to convert it to something else,
etc.

I have written a BASIC program that converts from bin hex or dec to the
others. It is a little easier to use than the OS way. It is called
bin,hex,dec convert. It's available at ticalc.

>Does anyone know of a good calculator for Windows (besides Calculator)
that
>is designed for programmers, that shows dec/hex/bin all at the same
time,
>does shifting, etc.?

A hexcalculator and a base converter are included in HexWorkshop.

Andreas Finne

a_finne@hotmail.com