A86: _getkey routine

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: _getkey routine

hi there,

i'm new to this list. i just wanted to get aquainted.

i'm working on an interface with a keyboard so you could plug the keyboard
in and then use it just like the normal keypad. an avr uC would do all the
work of getting the keyboard bytes and translating into ti keypad
scancodes. then the tsr driver that i have to write would then just
receive the byte, and now i need your help.

from what i have read about _getkey, beleive i can solve my problem by
just ld'ing my byte into $8006, right? i wan't this to be able to run with
any program

could one of you give me more info on exactly how _getkey works? thanks

FUZZ
David Norelid
Fuzz Enterprises Inc.
Posse in effect, yo