A86: More ASM Questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: More ASM Questions

Sorry for all of the questions. I just want to learn this langauge.

I have a question about the logic of using the stack.

If I push AF on the stack my stack would "look" like this

AF

If I push BC on the stack, my stack would now "look" like this

BC
AF

Is this correct?

If I popped BC would the stack look like this

AF
BC

I don't really understand this. Again, I know its simple but...

I will learn this language, oh yes. It may take me time but I'll one day
get it.

Thanks for everyones help and cooperation.

This message was written by Chris Flanigan.

If this is in reply to an inquiry about the TI Archive, direct
all e-mail to ti_archive@hotmail.com.

If this is a personal message, direct all e-mail to cflan@granitecity.com