A86: PacMan99 Problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: PacMan99 Problem

I have had some problems with PacMan99. I played it for a while, and had
a great time, but onced i saved my game and turned it off. Then next
time i turned it on and went to the PROGRAM menu, all the programs were
in the F1 position, all over eachother. I took the batteries out and
reset the mem. Then i put the games back on. Next i had trouble with the
BASIC randInt(1,200 call, i got -15239 and 7230 when i did it twice. Now
as far as i can tell, -15239 and 7230 are not between 1 and 200. And
then i noticed all the menus, when you have a menu and submenu open,
then lines that separate the menu and submenu are screwy. There are 2
lines untill the text, then there is one, and then 2 again when the text
ends. This is not the way it is on brand new calcs. I added and played
games one at a time and found it was PacMan99. Anyone else seen this?

--