Re: A86: Wierd Rascall/Usgrad problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Wierd Rascall/Usgrad problem

I've had similar problems before.  but it happened to me lots of times before
i figured out what was going on.  Turns out I was getting a negative charge
from the Lithium battery cell.  I took out all AAA batteries and the Lithium
and let them sit overnight.  After that everything ran fine.  you might want
to try that.

BlAsTo1414