From: Justin Karneges <jgkarneges@ucdavis.edu>
To: assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org <assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org>
Date: Tuesday, January 19, 1999 9:49 PM
Subject: A86: Re: Re: Radio Link problem solved

Wow that was fast =).  I want to build that right now!  You say you got the
tranceivers at radio shack?  I couldn't find anything like that last time I
was there.  Perhaps I have to order it from their catalog.  How much did
this cost in total?  And probably something everyone wants to know: how can
we increase the range?  Although covering your school with repeaters would
be kinda fun. =)

-Justin Karneges [Infiniti]