A86: SendIt v.0.01

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: SendIt v.0.01

I am announcing the development of SendIt. This program will feature linking capabilities and interactivity like no other program. Some will be in ASM but most will be in BASIC. As soon as I learn to communicate with the linkport effectively I'll compile it in ASM. But for now... I'll post some screenshots soon on my site. I need to know how to take ASM screenshots. Can anyone help? I have another question, if I use this code as far as I understand I'll get PLUGIN1 from the other calc and check its value. Can I get programs and pics? I'm pretty sure I can get pictures. I don't have another TI-86 to test so someone with two TI-86's, who is very kind, could test it for me??? Thanks for your time.

(Cut From Program)
:...
:Outpt(1,1,"Getting Plug-In"
:Get(PLUGIN1