Re: A86: >Frac (Yes this has to do with assembly)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: >Frac (Yes this has to do with assembly)

The fraction is not saved as Ans, but you can do Disp A>Frac.  This will
display the fraction.  But the only place that I can think it would be stored
is an In-calc variable, then deleted as soon as it is used.

Glen Solsberry
www.geocities.com/Area51/Orion/5990