Re: A86: Check it out

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Check it out

In a message dated 2/15/99 7:50:26 PM Central Standard Time,
bubbaloo13@juno.com writes:

<< From:	bubbaloo13@juno.com
 Sender:	owner-assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org
 Reply-to:	assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org
 To:	assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org

 How is this off topic? This list is called ASSEMBLY-86... that lets
 anything about assembly on the TI-86. Right? Admit it. I am right. So
 when ever you are ready to admit you were wrong, I'll be waiting.

Thankyou, that is what I have been saying all along. However, David doesn't
feel that way. He says "If I don't plan on learning z80 asm then I should stop
repling to the A86 list". Well for one I am learning z80 or trying and David
has been on my back a lot lately which isn't making it much easier. Sorry if I
sound like a baby. Just lay off me okay David?

thanx
~danny~