Re: A86: where is this, and how do i do this?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: where is this, and how do i do this?

there is no such call.
there is _convop1 equ $5577
_setxxop1 equ $4613
_setxxop2 equ $4617
_setxxxxop2 equ $461b

there are actually 7 ops, but there aren't any calls to use the 7th.
there are push/pop things for the op registers, so you can free some up.
see my rom call list, search for _push_op1 and look around there.
http://members.xoom.com/rabidcow/ti86

-josh

On Thu, 11 Feb 1999 19:14:25 EST Jeanne9005@aol.com writes:

>where is _convxxOP1?  i can't seem to find it in any include files.
>also, are
>there only 6 OPs?  cuz it always seems like i need more than just
>six....
>
>Glen

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]