RE: A86: Sorry...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A86: Sorry...

I hope that everyone will react faster and stop responding to these stupid
threads.  :)  Oh well.

Can someone tell me how YAS does its > 12k ZShell emulation?  None of the
programmers are giving me straight answers.  :)  Thanks.

--
Nathan Haines <nhaines@ticalc.org>
   Help Mail, FAQ, and Other Sites Manager