A86: Custom Menu

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Custom Menu

This is a follow up on the saving of variables and such in the custom
menu. How do I load a string into the location?
here's what I have thus far:
#include "ti86asm.inc"

.org _asm_exec_ram

 .db "AShell",0        ;Define string as "AShell" I want this to go in
the 1st slot of the
                       ;custom menu. I'm assuming I need another byte to
define which slot
                       ;it will display the string...

 ld ($d1c3), "AShell"    ;The command I'm using for loading it into
$d1c3. I had originally                             ;    tried a
subroutine: ld ($d1c3), Slot1
                         ;     Slot1:
                         ;      db. "AShell",0 but that didn't work
either
.end