A86: Re: Different IP number

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Different IP number

Could we finish with this topic and SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!

AOL and most other providers change your IP but not just because you
change your screen name(AOL). You get a new  IP everytime you dial into
your account!!!!!!!!  And now

SHUT DA FUCK UP ABOUT AOL ON THIS LIST!!!!!!!

Sorry but I just couldn't stand it anymore. There's enough crap on this
list.

Milagro

 Alexander Liemen

 EMail: alexander.liemen@gmx.net