Re: A86: Re: AOL Users or non.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: AOL Users or non.

Idanny99@aol.com wrote:

> yeah right real hard...if you get someones ip all you gotta do is type it in a
> program hit nuke then you get nuked hard eh?

Oh darn! I'd have to reboot. What a loss! It's not like there arnt patches to
protect against all of this stuff. If you like nuking try a program called Divine
Intervention, or better yet, the war programs for mIRC. Another fun thing is to
poll the different ports of a computer really fast and see if you can make it have
a nervous breakdown (a proggie called panther) or ping it to death etc., etc. You
can do all kinds of things to shut down a machine. It's all on the net. All you
have to do is look. It's not like I've never had to reboot my machine. It's win95
for crying out loud. Have fun!
                        -Malluck