----Original Message Follows----
From: PXGray@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 17:48:26 EST

In a message dated 2/6/99 1:31:27 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
retupmoc7b@hotmail.com writes:

> C++ is a language
>
>  The visual part implies use of Microsoft's visual studio, and using
>  Microsoft Foundation Class.
>
>  NO, there are no asm programs written in VC++
>
>  YES, it is possible to use VISUAL STUDIO to write (and compile) asm
>  programs. However, this would NOT be writing the program in VC++!
>
>  There is a HUGE difference.
>
>  Glad we got that cleared up :)
>
>  --awwaiid

HEY MORONS!  He's not asking whether you could write the program in
VC++.  If
he had any brains at all, which I know he does, he wouldn't have asked
the
question.  He's asking if you could modify VC++ to use the TASM compiler
and
linker, which in my opinion you can.  You haven't cleared it up.  You've
restated the obvious!

-Patrick Gray